Why We Are Different
There are a lot of late entries into the market of in-sourcing pathology.
Below are the reasons we are different from the rest.
• Experience - We started the business of in-office pathology in 2004 (we also do not offer TC/PC). We continue to be the market leaders and innovators.
• Knowledge - We have more that 60 years accumulated pathology business knowledge and an extensive base of more than 80 signed laboratory agreements.
• Expertise - We cover all areas involved in installing a compliant and quality in-office pathology laboratory for gastroenterology, urology, dermatology and podiatry. The founders are recognized national experts in this business, publishing articles regularly and speaking at national industry meetings.
• Financing - We work with a private financing company, which provides more favorable terms in a more rapid time frame than local banks. No personal loan guarantees by physicians are required and there is a six month grace period available before the first leasing payment is due.
• “Best in Class” Team of Experts - Experts in all areas, e.g., architecture, design, regulatory, legal, operations, information technology, molecular pathology, logistics, credentialing, billing, and construction. No one has the breadth of talent available at IOP, which allows us to install a fully functional laboratory in 90 working days.
• Most Productive Laboratories - IOP laboratories generate more revenues than competitive laboratories. We provide full financial proformas to all potential IOP clients.
• Installation Compliance Follow Up - We are the only group offering critical after-sale compliance and follow up to insure your laboratory will pass its first CLIA inspection & TJC accreditation.
• Laboratory Information System (LIS) - Developed by the founders specifically for this type of application, it can be interfaced with your EMR at an additional cost. Billing and reporting modules are standard.
• Local Histotech Support - Each installation will have a local IOP histotech consultant with extensive experience to assist your in-office pathology laboratory with troubleshooting and compliance issues.
• Commitment to Quality - We utilize only brand new Leica equipment in every installation.
From beginning to end, no one offers such a vast array of professional services needed to launch a successful and compliant in-office pathology laboratory in 90 working days.
How Does Your Pathology Laboratory Proposal Stack Up vs. In-Office Pathology? Click Here to read more.
1340 Lakewood Drive
Lake Forest IL, 60045
(p) 800. 280.3785